This page is maintained for archival purposes only. It is no longer updated
The Weddings of Julie & Jeff
The Guest Book
- 8 October 1995
- Peter V. Van Tassel
- I really wanted to work some JB stuff in here, But I haven't
found the right lyrics. Since you are both going off to sea
I'll wish you both fair skies and a following wind. Just
remember... "Don't spit to windward!" Welcome to this crazy,
but comfy family, Jeff. Love, Dad
- 9 October 1995
- Juanita Riley
- 10 October 1995
- Linda Weiss Rose
- No time to think of inspired message. ...Can only say, the best
of luck to both of you. Mazal tov! (go find a translation for
- 11 October 1995
- Walter Alexander
- 15 October 1995
- Bessie D. Van Tassel
- I probably won't get any sleep on this cruise either! GOOD LUCK
and LOVE to you BOTH!
- 16 October 1995
- Eileen Samberg
- All you need is a live feed of the wedding itself!
- 21 October 1995
- Scott Henderson
- Boat,Beaches,Bahamas and Buffett!! What more could anyone ask
for! And a wedding too? Of course, I still think the first
wedding sufficed. I was there. I blew the conch. But if
society dictates that we should do it again, lets do it!
But this time, GET YOUR OWN CABIN!!!!!
- 22 October 1995
- Derek Taubert
- You've told a wonderful story here, it has helped re-inspire me
to produce a web page of my own wedding. Truly there is some
magic in the air surrounding the marriage of the last of the
"three roommates". I hope your marriage will always be just as
fun-filled and adventurous as your meeting.
- Elizabeth Succar
- I must say this is the first on-line guest book I have ever seen!
Good luck you two.
- 26 October 1995
- Teree Gomez
- This is my first interactive guest book message!!! Good luck and
lots of Love!!!
- 27 October 1995
- Jindra Krams
- 6 November 1995
- Jim Buszkiewicz
- uhh..Jeff...DON'T DO IT, MAN. Haven't you ever seen Married with
Children????? You will forever lose your freedom. You'll never
get to go out with you friend again. And if you do You'll have
to get permission.... DON'T GO THROUGH WITH IT. BACK OUT WHILE
YOU STILL CAN!!!! SUCKER!!!!! <backround music - Queen,
"Another one bite the dust">
- 6 November 1995
- Kevin E. Johnson
- Well I enjoyed the first wedding so much I decided to take a
surgical elective during the second one so I could be doing
bowel surgery while you guys are enjoying yourself on the
second trip... Good luck Julie and Jeff my Militia Brother
- 9 November 1995
- Karen Coyne
- What a great wedding page! It brought back memories of a truly
wild and crazy time at the first wedding. My best wishes to
both of you!
- 13 November 1995
- David "Duke" Jeffrey
- Peace and Love Forever!
- 15 November 1995
- Linda Dwyer
- Julie and Jeff - Best of luck with your Wedding and all of
the plans. I am preparing to get married next September.
The funny thing about your Wedding is that my brother
plans to get married on the same date as you in 1998.
- 17 November 1995
- Bonnie and Frank Bergeron
- May it last forever.
- Jennifer Snelgrove
- Cool you guys worked hard on the page! I enjoyed it! Hope all
is well! Have fun with the wedding plans, REMEMBER you're only
supposed to plan ONE!
- 23 November 1995
- Michael T. Van Tassel
- Jill and I wish you the best in your new way of life. God Bless.
- Arthur and Katrina
- If I hadn't been there and seen the magic happen I would have
doubted your sanity (well, so I still do doubt your sanity,
but in this you made the right call!) I will especially enjoy
this second wedding, because William and Joseph and Arthur will
all get to be touched with that special magic I know we will
all feel. Much love always and forever, your sister, Trina
- 28 November 1995
- Howard Brown
- 2 December 1995
- Nathaniel Jones
- 6 December 1995
- Cheryl Thompson
- God's speed, and best wishes!
- 7 December 1995
- Aldo Hernandez
- 18 December 1995
- Ron Felton
- Wishing you both the best!!
- 19 December 1995
- Hershel Tidwell
- Love you Julie, Best of wishes Jeff and Julie.
- Jacqueline Tidwell
- It is what you want it to be.
- 21 December 1995
- Beth Zeranski
- OK, which is harder to track: hurricanes or blizzards????
I wish you both the ultimate in marital bliss! (also, deep
down, jim really does hate hanging around at the pub and
does truly believe that marriage is the best - from his
message you can tell he's just really subtle about showing
- 28 December 1995
- Anne and Micheal Woodward
- Hi Julie and Jeff... You're wedding site looks great!! What
fun to get married on a cruise. We took a honeymoon cruise and
had a wonderful time and are definately cruise addicts. We only
wish we could afford to go more often. We too have a wedding site
and would love to have you visit us. Comments and suggestions
are greatly appreciated. Please sign our guestbook, too!!
Looking forward to seeing your wedding pictures. Sincerely, Anne
and Mike Woodward
- 30 December 1995
- Chuck Ward
- Julie, congratulations....We went to Gulf Breeze Middle School
together...remember me?? I just got your dad set up on our
service.. Again, best
wishes for both of you..
- Judy & Sid Sussman
- We wish you, from the bottom of our hearts health, wealth and
many children. Mazal Tov!
- Paul and Janet Herkart
- Have a Wonderful Life!
- Dave and Sandy Wiedemeier
- We'd like to welcome Julie to the family and wish both of you
- 7 January 1996
- Roberta Barimo
- I've enjoyed all these great stories over the last 6 months.
Hope they'll always continue. Best Wishes.
- 9 January 1996
- Ella Ellison
- 11 January 1996
- Jeff Schwartz
- Well, I finally made it here! Nice page! I can't wait until the
- 12 January 1996
- Jay D. Dyson
- Congratulations and best wishes to the both of you in your new
life together! Remember to never take the other person for
granted, and view both your wants and needs equally. Everything
else will work itself out if you do just those two simple
- 31 January 1996
- Daye Sommers
- All the best to Julie and her beau!
- 7 February 1996
- Gerry Orr
- Julie and Jeff, here are a whole lot of wishes and hoping you
both will have a great life together in Mass.
- 8 February 1996
- Edward Gurney
- 27 February 1996
- Lore Lapinsky
- The very best of luck to both of you
- 2 March 1996
- Caryn L. Coln
- While searching for wedding resources, I found your home
page -- so AOL has a group of parrotheads? Might even be
enough to force a long-time UNIX shell user like me onto
there. I enjoyed your page, and wish you both the best
of luck from here in Ft. Lauderdale!
- 9 March 1996
- Steve Hinkley
- Keep the honeymoon alive!
- 17 March 1996
- Eric Brown
- Congratulations to Jeff and Julie. Heather and I can't
wait until the wedding. Thanks for the great excuse to
take a cruise. In my usual fashion, I decided to wait
until the last minute to sign this page (OK, so it's
not quite the last minute, but it's plenty long enough)
In any case its great to see jeff getting married, and
Heather and I wish both of you the best of luck.
- 22 March 1996
- Karen Therese
- I'm getting married on May 4 and I find it most disturbing
that I am becoming so obsessed with weddings that I am now
looking for them in cyberspace. Actually, our wedding is
all done - the planning part. We're having a "Day of the
Dead" wedding with the fabulous skeleton bridal couple
perched atop our tiered tie-dyed cake. My sweeting is a
Dead-Head. He's taking this thing pretty seriously and
won't let me do anything too outrageous. I wanted him to
walk out to the Theme from Rocky and me to walk out to
"I am Woman". But, he keeps saying, "It's a wedding, not
a theme party!" Anyhow, he is letting me hand out one
trophy mid-way through the band (great Blues band with
horns, by the way). It's a horses ass and will go to the
"Most Obonoxious Guest." Your wedding looks like fun too!
- 28 March 1996
- Bill O'Brien
- Hey, it's your cousin. Glad to hear your gettin' hitched!
I wouldn't miss your wedding for the world. See ya in
- 6 April 1996
- Felicia Bancroft
- Congratulations! Good luck and best wishes to you both!
- 7 April 1996
- Sue Wiedemeier
- Congratulations Jeff. I thought I'd get married first. Have a
great life together. It'll be nice to have a sister.
- Stacie L. Serrano
- I wish you all happiness in your marriage. I am looking forward
to the cruise, what an exciting way to start out your life together.
Make sure you stay in touch.
- 9 April 1996
- Ron Sohn
- Best of luck to both of you and your future.
Cheese Burgers and Paradise.
- 12 April 1996
- Markus Wiedemeier
- All the best to Julie & Jeff. If he is a real Wiedemeier he
can't be all that bad! :-))
- 13 April 1996
- Gabby Amachastegui
- Best wishes.
- 18 April 1996
- Julie wow Life does go on after FCA. I am happy for you and
Jeff, He is truly a lucky man. You have always been a very
kind, and caring person. Peace and Love for the both of you.
- 24 April 1996
- Ann Summerson
- Julie and Jeff, I wish both of you the best in life together.
- Robert Tuttell
- Have fun Ms. Julie.
- 1 May 1996
- Ken and Shawn Curewitz
- You're a match made in heaven. The best of everything to both
- 2 May 1996
- Ivan Noa
- best of luck to you both in the future
- Scott Rowland
- Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the second wedding
and taking the cruise again.
- 7 May 1996
- Avis Mumphrey
- Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful life together.
- 28 May 1996
- Michael L. Butler
- Congratulations Julie & Jeff! Amazing story - meetings like
that don't happen very often. Keep the magic alive :).
(P.S. - Katrina Sent Me!)
- 31 May 1996
- Elodie C. Cheeseman
- Jeff and Julie, What a neat story of how you met. Best of
everything to both of you.
- 5 June 1996
- Jerry Bradshae / Susan Nestor
- Roses are red, Violets are blue, and so on. Can't print
the rest. I met your mother and father today 6/5, who
gave me your page address. Best of luck.
See our Wedding Facts
Return to [ The Weddings of Julie & Jeff ]
Last modified 2 December 1997